New York, New York, United StatesLocation:
Fri 1 Jul ’22Posted on:
As Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, managing and monitoring the social media marketing strategy for MADERA to elevate our brand globally, generate traffic to our website and social media sites and to generate new leads. This is a creative role, and we expect you to think outside the box and take the initiative to conceptualize new advertising and marketing initiatives while staying true to our brand. The Social Media Manager will work closely with our Marketing and Design teams.
- Develop and implement a social media marketing plan for MADERA.
- Manage the annual budget for digital advertising and content creation.
- Manage and oversee all social media accounts and update them with new content daily (i.e. Facebook, IG, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Oversee day-to-day campaign management and ensure brand consistency.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology.
- Manage paid advertising and promoted content on social media.
- Define key social media performance indicators.
- Manage the success of each social media campaign.
- Analyze engagement data and use insights from Squarespace and Google Analytics to implement and optimize ad campaigns using keywords.
- Manage paid search engine advertising and marketing campaigns (i.e. Google Ads).
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Conduct market research and develop new ideas for digital advertising and marketing campaigns to present to management.
- Develop monthly and quarterly reports summarizing the performance of digital advertising and marketing campaigns, including website traffic and social media followers.
- Keep up to date with market trends and new approaches to digital advertising and marketing, including search engine advertising.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Design teams to create annual and monthly editorial and content calendars.
SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE REQUIRES
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Marketing or similar degree or 3-5 years of experience as a social media manager or similar role in architecture, business, construction, design, project management, engineering or a related domain.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media applications.
- Understand SEO and website traffic metrics.
- Excellent understanding of social media KPIs.
- Proficiency with multi-social publishing programs such as Tailwind.
- Relevant experience in determining a target audience and how to organize unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Multi-tasking time management skills with the ability to shift priorities as needed for time-limited deliverables.
- Strong sense of leadership and ability to take initiatives.
- Humility – we are looking for a passionate professional who combines strong leadership skills with good humor, patience and a humble approach to service to join our team.
- Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, assertive and possesses a strong desire to succeed.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills to interact with customers, suppliers and MADERA staff.
- Strong computer and telephone skills are required.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, problem solve and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Flexible, motivated and collaborative team spirit.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks and duties.
- Proven writing experience is required.
- Proofreading experience is a plus.
- Professional certifications in Google Analytics and Google AdWords preferred.
View your application history
Back to task list…