The number of followers on a streamer’s social media profile is a measure of how many people are interested in their content. The more fans, the higher the page and the author can earn extra money.
Hooking Instagram viewers is relevant in the following cases:
- a small increase in viewership over the past week/month;
- you need to gather a certain number of followers on the page. Make the account enter the popular and appear in the list of “Top 500”;
- to attract a new organic audience. Other users will see that the entry has reached the top and will be interested in the new streamer.
As with other platforms, Instagram followers act as an indicator of an author’s activity and popularity.
And the platform supports several forms of subscription: paid per level and free. If the channel owner has enabled the paid form, you will not be able to get new fans. To make your blog cool and modern, you can promote yourself through “Viplikes”, it is also important to find, analyze and adapt new trends, jokes and add short videos from your feeds.
Why the Gaming Community Needs Contests
Contests are an essential part of user outreach, according to Buffer. They help a young community find an audience and then continue to attract new members as the community grows (see why here). Once the community is established and these tasks in the background, the main goal is to keep subscribers engaged and interested.
Current games and categories
To become a popular streamer, a user should study the current situation on the site, choose the most viewed bloggers and follow their lead.
But there are promotion peculiarities, which will help in the promotion of the account:
- see how many competitors there are on the chosen topic;
- subscribe to different categories to keep up to date with the latest trends;
- promote your page on other social networks;
- to hold regular drawings. On the streaming platform and on Instagram, it is possible to create your own boxes to receive various prizes.
If the channel owner constantly communicates with the public, creates giveaways and has at least once gathered 1000 viewers on a low-level account, his channel can reach the top and gain new subscribers.
Ways to get involved
First of all, it is important to understand that it is a whole range of different activities: contests, polls, columns, posting of user-generated content, posting news and useful information, selections musicals, player interviews and much more. When choosing working methods, be guided by the peculiarities of the project, the specifics of the social network and its audience.
There are many effective interactions that provide participants with a fun way to spend time in the community. You can publish crosswords and puzzles – it all depends on your imagination and the interests of your users.
Original ideas for the channel
It is possible to gain subscribers without using additional services. But in this case, it takes longer to gain an audience: there are pitfalls associated with promoting an account without investment.
Moreover, Instagram opens space for unconventional ideas, but keeping in mind the rules of the platform.
How to engage your audience with unconventional ideas:
- Add your own music. Play guitar, ukulele;
- original channel design;
- weekly selections with the nicknames of the best sponsors;
- jokes and anecdotes in the videos.
The more the channel owner interacts with the audience, the higher its popularity and hence more subscribers. Streamers who have thought through an account development plan in advance have more subscribers than those who broadcast “for themselves” or “entertainment”.
How to stay popular
The instagram follower recruitment service aims to attract an audience with a guarantee. But if the channel owner does not broadcast videos or only shoots the same type of shows, any interested subscriber will unsubscribe from the account.
How not to lose popularity:
- Regularly post new videos and remember;
- Participate in more than just game broadcasts. This involves communicating with your audience, watching other videos, and in a question-and-answer format;
- add links to your other accounts on your profile to share news with your followers.
The owner of an instagram profile must keep up to date with the latest developments in the field of games to stay interested. It’s also important to keep up to date with what competitors are up to, so you can choose the topics for your next shows well in advance.
- Organize contests with several prizes. The more satisfied users are, the better.
- Always keep a balance in rewards, mechanics, conditions and number of interactives. If you do raffles too often, you risk wasting your audience, and if you only publish informative posts, subscribers will be bored.
- Don’t start a contest for the sake of a contest. Define in advance the key indicators against which you will monitor effectiveness and measure statistics at all stages of the implementation: before, during and after.
- Use playful slang in your posts that followers use. This reinforces loyalty and therefore commitment. This way we show that we are on the same page with them.
- Don’t be afraid of negative comments, learn to manage them. Even if a user writes negative comments, they are involved in the process and care about your game.
In conclusion, we would like to emphasize: when organizing contests and interactive activities on social networks, focus first on your objectives and remember that quality, not quantity, is the priority. A small but active audience is much more valuable than an audience of millions with no interest in the project.
Last update: July 20, 2022